Befikre Music Review: Befikre Movie Songs are Vishal-Shekhar’s Best Creation of 2016

17:05 Unknown 0 Comments

Have you heard the songs of Befikre Movie? Did you like it or not? Here is a detailed review of Befikre Movie Songs. The Music of Befikre has been composed by Vishal - Shekhar (One amongst my Favorite Music Directors)

Before I begin with the review of Befikre Movie Songs let me tell you I am big fan of Vishal - Shekhar and Befikre has certainly being the best of 2016 for Vishal and Shekhar

Befikre Movie Songs Review

Image Courtesy: https://www.facebook.com/BefikreTheFilm/ 


The First Song which I heard was “Laboon ka Karobaar” beautifully sung by my Favorite singer Papon and I was spellbound by the By Papon has sung this song and beautifully composed by Vishal Shekhar.

1. Nashe Si Chad Gayi Hoye - This is a song sung by Arijit Singh with French Vocals sung by Caralisa Monteiro in the beginning. When I first heard this song I wasn’t impressed with this song because I had heard only a small section of it. But when I heard the whole version of it. I fell in love with this song and now this is on repeat mode on my playlist. Lyrics is by Jaideep Sahni. I would give this song 4 star

2. Ude Dil Befikre - This is another peppy track from Befikre which is being sung by Benny Dayal and Sophie Choudhary. This song also has some awesome beats which you will really love.

3. Laboon Ka Karobaar - This was the very first song which I had heard from the movie Befikre even before Nashe Si Chad Gayi Hoye and Ude Dil Befikre. Just because I am a huge fan of Papon this was the first song I heard and, the moment I heard this song I fell in Love with this song and used to hum this song even while travelling in Buses and Trains.

Awesomely Sung by Papon and beautifully Composed by Vishal-Shekhar

4.  Je T’aime - This was a surprise song for me. Because I had heard only the above three songs. I came across this song at random. And let me tell you one thing I really loved this song as it is beautifully sung by Vishal Dadlani and Sunidhi Chauhan. The Feel of acoustic Guitar the resonant and superimposed voice of Vishal Dadlani. (He is truly a versatile singer).

5. You And Me - I can’t say much about this song as I haven't heard it as keenly as the above 4 songs

6. Khulke Dulke – Not much to say as of now. Will update with time. All I can say is that this is a Party type track sung by Gippy Grewal.

Overall I would Give Befikre Music a - 3 and Half Star out of Five. I.e 3.5 put of 5 and I personally feel that this is the best Album of Vishal Shekhar for the year 2016. 

0 comments: